FabriLAB is an edgy architectural and manufacturing company creating bespoke designs in South East Melbourne.
We are seeking a passionate Android Mobile App Developer to join our team. This is a dynamic, fast paced and hands on role that expects you to work collaboratively with the team in a high-growth start up environment.
The team has developed a high fidelity prototype, and you’ll be working closely with the Backend team and work in all phases of the development cycle: concept to implementation.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design
- Suggest and implement new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Develop application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality
- 3+ years mobile development experience
- Java/Kotlin for Android Development
- Agile Experience – Jira and Confluence
- CI/CD exposure – Jenkins
- Hands-on experience in UX/UI tools (Figma/Sketch)
- Experience with native mobile apps
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
To be considered for this position you must also:
- Be an Australian Citizen or hold a current Australian Work Visa.
Applications close on 26th of September 2021.
Apply as an Android Developer